Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dreamlife March 7 - Robin

Prelude:   The point of the dream journal for purposes of learning to lucid dream is to both keep you focused on your dreamlife and enhance your dream memory. It has worked really well for me, to the point that I have more dreams than I really want to write here.  So, from now on, I will just do my favorite snippet from the night.

Type: Sci Fi (ish)
Featuring:  A spray that melds two people together


I was arresting a man and he pulled out a spray bottle of a liquid and proceeded to spray me and him with it.  I knew if he then brought me into contact with him at the wet parts, we would meld into one.  I certainly didn't want that.  I asked my fellow officer to handcuff him to a bench so I could keep away from him (though she was reluctant to for some reason).  When she did, somehow she handcuffed herself to the bench and not him.

I ran to the shower to wash it off and to throw away the clothes before he could meld with me.  I successfully got the clothes off (and conveniently had more clothes with me).  But, I wanted to dispose of them as quickly as possible.  I was interrupted trying to find a dumpster by a guy who wanted to know what the relative ages of the Mamas and Papas were.  I took the time to answer: "John was the oldest, followed by Denny, then Cass.  Michelle was the youngest."



Annotation 

Mamas and Papas - I was a big fan and could rattle off most everything about them.  And yes, this was accurate. 


The rest felt like a movie to me and I felt like I was playing a part.

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I read these things for the annotations! What gives?
    And is your answer about the Mamas and Papas accurate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I forgot to put annotations. Here comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the spray which melds people together was going to come from watching the ice sculptures. I've seen them fuse the ice sometimes by spraying water on each piece of ice and then letting the two pieces freeze together.

    So I guess the next step for this journal would be to have others write the annotations for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I like that theory. Indeed, we did watch someone fuse together pieces of his ice sculpture the day before. But it doesn't feel like it came from that...But you could be right...Pop on with an annotation anytime you want!

    ReplyDelete