Friday, March 23, 2012

Dreamlife March 23 - Robin

Type: political
People: Jerry Brown, Bettina Aptheker
Featured: Bettina challenges Jerry Brown in the Governor's race

Bettina threw her hat into the Democratic primary ring against Jerry Brown.  I was surprised given that Bettina hasn't been overtly political in many years.  Jerry asked her to be on his weekly show at 6:00 pm.  That was going to be followed at 7:00 pm by a debate between them.  I thought that was interesting and looked forward to the show and the debate.




Annotation

Bettina is a professor at UCSC and has a storied political past.  That said, she isn't interested in running for any office.  I run into her, primarily, at the opera.

Jerry used to have a radio show before he was Oakland mayor.  I think the TV show was just this as if it continued all these years.

Yeah, pretty boring dream.  I had others last night, but they were also about this interesting, but longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment