Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dreamlife March 4—Robin

Type: episodic
People:  cameo by Mary Tyler Moore circa the MTM show era
Featured: Ziggy as underwater creature and R-rated material

Ok, I knew the day would come when I would have to censor this thing.  I mean, my mom and dad have the link.  All the good dreams of last night were R-rated and this is a PG blog.  But I will give a brief overview, nonetheless.


A couple of friends were doing sex research.  I agree to be a subject in their study. It was just scientific and, while I am not going to give you the description of the research, I didn't get any particular pleasure from it.  It was just for science.  Really.

After finishing with the job above, I walked down the street with a friend and Mary Tyler Moore drove by.   We immediately sang loudly:  "You're going to make it after all!"

********

Ziggy was sleeping underwater.  I thought: "But she needs to breathe, how can she do that?"  She woke up and popped up from the water and shook off.  I thought, "Ok, she got some air."  But she went back under and was smelling something when a large fish approached from behind and seemed to sniff her ass.  Ziggy then turned and they were nose to nose, smelling.  It was cute. 



Annotation

Sex research dream:  I had just read Bonk by Mary Roach, which is the history of sex research.

MTM part: Recently, when a good friend got a job after finishing school and looking for 6 months, I sent her the song lyrics of the theme song of MTM.

Ziggy:  Leslie and I were worried about her adaptation to the snow, but it has gone really well.  Also, Ziggy often sleeps under the covers for hours and hours.  I always am impressed that she doesn't come up for fresh air more.

No comments:

Post a Comment