Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dreamlife March 25—Leslie

Type: not sure
People: the Obamas
Featured: shoveling snow and an upside down map of the world

Don’t remember a lot about this one: just that the Obama family had moved in next door, and I was shoveling a path through the snow to their house. Later on, I was trying to buy an upside down map of the world (i.e., showing the South Pole on the top). I was thinking how cool it would be to see the land masses and countries from a different perspective that we’re used to seeing.


Annotations:

There’s been a whole lot of shoveling snow around here, and Robin and our friend Larry were digging a path around the house the other day for Ziggy to run in. Not sure what exactly this has to do with the First Family, but I have seen world maps with the south at the top, and do think it would be great to have one up on the wall.

2 comments:

  1. Obama moving in next door to you in Alaska, sounds to me like an upside down version of the journalist who moved to Alaska to live next door to the Palin family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, McGinnis. I was just looking at his Alaska book today, trying to remember why I even knew he had written a book about Alaska. Thanks for the reminder, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete