Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dreamlife Feb 24 - Robin

Type: stress
People: Leslie and me
Featured: Facebook

I dreamed that Leslie and I did a “trial” separation. She moved out. My dream self knew damn well that was a step to divorce, which I did not want.  I posted on Facebook a plea to Leslie to come back home. Leslie came into the room and said in her you-are-so-stupid voice:  “Robin, that was a dream you had.  I never left. Why did you post that?  People are flooding me with emails about it.” I said:  “I’m sorry!  You know how dreams seem like reality.  I just got confused”.

3 comments:

  1. Yesterday I posted "okay this made me laugh out loud". But today the comment is gone. So now this is a test to see what I did wrong when I posted.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, It worked this time! Thanks for reading it! It was nice and short...(because it was before the dream journals...now my problem is going to be to keep them shortish).

    ReplyDelete