Saturday, April 7, 2012

On the Death of Dreamlife

by Robin

You know, it's been fun to pay attention to my dreams but what has happened is that it made me realize I don't want to "lucid dream".  I did like the one flying episode, but I do that on occasion anyway.  Instead, I prefer to see the stuff my brain does without trying to interject some sort of control in the process. 

And Leslie wants her sleep.


We hoped you enjoyed our little dreaming project, but sometimes in trying something, you find you like something else ever so much more.

I will continue to dream, of course, and will sometimes work on remembering them to see what the old brain is up to.  But I am now, again, mostly about waking life

3 comments:

  1. you are right--it is odd to want to control and change your dream process. Your dreams are glimpses of the parts of your brain that is hidden from you--the curtain lifts, maybe you bring the images back to your waking life but why not see what comes to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed to read your dreams and like how you share your adventure, as always! But I'm sure that waking life is still interesting and I hope we can talk soon!
    Gros bisous to the three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your point. Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your project and felt like I got to know you,and Leslie, a little better.
    See you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete